Sunday, April 29, 2012

Orlando Oct. 2011

In October we had the chance to go with my family to Orlando for a week while my dad and brother attended a meeting there. We rode the train down and met them there. Justin was able to come for a few days. It was so much fun. My brother's kids Austin and Olivia line up with Eliza and Lydia so they had so much fun exploring and experiencing together. We spent one day at Sea World, which was awesome. Lydia has been in love with dolphins ever since. We were recently reading a book about dolphins being trained and studied. I told Lydia if she wanted she could train dolphins when she grew up, to which she replied, "I will just be a dolphin when I grow up." We spent a couple days at the Magic Kingdom and also were able to visit the Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Park. 
Eliza it turns out is a thrill seeker. If she was tall enough she went on it and begged to go again, from Tower of Terror to Space Mountain and everything in between. My mom and sister took a lot more pictures, I have yet to get a hold of, but here are a few from my phone. 




                      Lydia about to go swimming with the rays.




















No comments: