Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fun in February

February has brought several days of warm weather....and as you can see chocolate.










The pushup, future body builder.

I love these cute girls.









Model pose, work it.

Good form.
The ducks had already been very well fed this day, so they were quite uninterested in our offering, but we emptied our bags in anyway.











My sister brought these cute shirts back from Spain, they love the giraffes.




So she had just said "I love chocolate" with her hand in her mouth, so it isn't as odd of request as it sounds.

2 comments:

erin j bailey said...

Wow, was that four posts in one day?? Your girls are too cute for words. Tell Eliza I like chocolate too.

Jani Jo said...

I am obsessed with Lydia's eyes, honestly! That girl is beautiful! Much like her sister. Much like their mom...