Sunday, May 29, 2011

We Are MOVING!

In case you haven't heard, since I am a negligent blogger, we are moving in July to Wilson, North Carolina. Justin will be teaching at Barton College. I had been waiting to post pictures of our house till we closed this past Friday. We are very excited. Justin grew up remodeling houses so we were looking for a house we could put some work into. The girls and I saw it in person for the first time Friday. It is a the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, with woods and a stream in the back. Our new neighbor told us that there are often deer and a neighborhood fox. We are super excited. We will be going down to work on it most weekends from now till we move in the middle of July. I will post some before and after pictures of the inside. We are sad to be leaving Richmond, where we have loved life the last four years, but excited to be staying closeby, just over 2 hrs away.




8 comments:

Aly said...

It is adorable!!! You guys are going to have to so much fun. Look at all of that space! Good luck with it all, and keep updating your blog, because you know I'll be checking!

Ali said...

WOW! It looks so cute! I'm jealous! (Still having trouble finding a place to live.) I can't wait to see pictures of the inside. Maybe we should move to NC too. :)

The Sherman's said...

That's so exciting Lee family. Congratulations! What an adorable house and a fun project. Good luck with the renovations and future move.

Jani Jo said...

I LOVE IT!!! Oh my stars, this house is absolutely beautiful & I can just picture you here:) I am so thrilled for your upcoming BIG plans! Too cool.

John and Anna said...

Your home is beautiful! I love the idea of a fixer upper. That's my dream some day too! And Kayla is in North Carolina too! She absolutely loves it and says the beaches are incredible. I hope you guys love it.

Dallings said...

You didn't even mention this. That is so exciting. It is a pretty house. I would love to see the pictures from all of your work. Your trip looked so relaxing. You have a beautiful family.

Rucker Family said...

Congrats! What a cute house! And I love North Carolina! I bet you guys will have it all fixed up nice...you're good at that! Good luck with the move. We miss you!

Amy Brinton said...

Ok Rachel, now I remember reading this! After seeing you today, I thought, "Why didn't I remember that they had moved?" It's all coming back to me now. :)

It was so fun to see you today! Enjoy your week!