Saturday, November 13, 2010

Omaha...Somewhere In Middle America

In October the girls and I got so spend ten fabulous days with my brother Nathan, sister-in-law Allie, Austin, Olivia, and adorable new baby Pierce. The first couple days my dad was also there for Pierce's blessing. The rest of the time was packed with trips to the zoo and pumpkin patch, we went to their learning center and an indoor swimming pool. In between we went to great parks and spent hours playing in the backyard and with all their fun toys. The kids had a blast and I had so much fun hanging out with Allie all day and holding Pierce. It was hard to leave. Good thing we are headed back to meet my parents and sister there for Thanksgiving. We can't wait!!!

That's right, there is a sprinkler in the picture. Crazy kids!





















1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Yay! I love the HUGE blog update! It sounds like you have been crazy busy the last couple of months. :) Your girls are lucky to have such a fun, active Mom!