Wednesday, July 14, 2010

More Fun Times with Good Friends

Along with our neighbors the Ruckers two other families that were great friends finished dental school: the Millburns and Shermans. We spent a lot of fun times together the last three years and we miss them. They both had little girls Eliza's age and we miss playing with them. We got to take both Skye and Avery on separate trips with us to the children's museum, but I forgot my camera when we took Avery so here are some with the girls and Skye.









3 comments:

Ali said...

Meggie and I are loving looking at your new pictures this morning. She keeps saying Megan, but when I tell her it's Eliza, she says "Liza." Your girls are sure growing up and are just Beautiful! We miss you!

Christen said...

WE MISS YOU, TOO!! Thanks for being such wonderful friends. You are the best!

Natalie said...

I hear we'll be in Washington around the same time again=) Just want to make sure before I get my hopes up. We'll be there the second week of August. Your girls are getting so big, and I can't wait to see you again! And Justin too, of course. You guys are some of your favorite people.