Sunday, April 18, 2010

Easter

We had lovely Easter weekend. My Aunt Liz, Uncle Kelly, and cousin Braden came out from Utah for a week and we spent the weekend watching conference and exploring Richmond. For Easter celebrations there was a ward Easter egg hunt and a visit from the Easter bunny. My aunt gave them these cute bunny ear clips, which they loved. Eliza is very interested in the Easter Bunny and still talks about him even though I didn't even take the girls to see him. The other day she said that she wants to be the Easter bunny when she grows up. Her other life long aspiration is to be a beautiful butterfly. She asked when she would be old enough to turn into one....I'm so glad she has started setting goals so early in life.



Silly girls.









2 comments:

Jackie said...

Love the ears! Your girls are so cute.

Jani Jo said...

You have been incredibly busy with FUN! I hope Eliza DOES grow up to be the Easter Bunny or a butterfly:) She is too precious. The girls are getting cuter by the minute. Thanks for being my long-distance buddy. Your phone call made my day happier;)