Thursday, September 3, 2009

Lydia is 1!!!

I can't believe it has been a year. She has been such a joy in our lives. She is such a go getter and like Eliza said, "she is crazy and awesome!" (after she had climbed onto the piano bench). During her awake hours she is usually very happy and I once had a repair man say in response to her smiling face, "I'd give all the tea in China to be that happy." She is very friendly and will let most people hold her. She walks for the shear joy of it, laking laps around the house. She loves babies and wants to carry them all around, real or pretend. We love her!!! Happy Birthday Lydia!!





2 comments:

Dane and Jessica said...

I love that little girl!! What a cutie. And I'm glad I know what your blog is now it's fun to read, and I can catch up on everything that happened before I knew you, which was only one post ago, wierd!

Ali said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! Hooray! Such a cutie! I hope she gets some sleep for her birthday. ;)