Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Amazing Husband

So when Eliza and I got back from the second half of our Idaho trip this was waiting in Eliza's room. Justin had started building the bed before we left, but finished it and managed to get it upstairs by himself while we were gone. He also went and got the Dora sheets and blanket, Eliza kept saying, "Dora bed, dora bed." This picture doesn't do the bed justice. Before we got married I did not know about Justin's talent for building things. But he just keeps amazing me. He has built us a kitchen table, a changing table, toy/book shelf, a toy kitchen for Eliza, and now this bed. We found a picture on the pottery barn website, and Justin took it made it toddler size, and added sides. There are also three large drawers underneath. Sorry to go on and on, but well I'm in awe. 


4 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm am seriously so impressed! The bed looks so good. Liza is as cute as ever.

Jani Jo said...

Stunning job Mr. Lee!

Ashlee & Christian said...

That is so awesome, it looks incredible. How exciting to come home to a new bed!!!

Shelby said...

Hey guys! Your blog is so cute and so is your family. That bed is amazing! Not to put Lance down or anything, but I have to put together the self assemble furniture myself. :)